For the last 15 years, the Halloween Percussion Concert at Albert Taylor Theatre has been a tradition amongst the community, and an environment for persuasionists to show their own. Delighted to bring selections of recordings from their past years as directors are Dr.Jeremy Brunk and Prof. Aaron Villarreal.
Legend has it… this disk captures the spirit of the legend of the Rail Girl. This hand screened glow-in-the-dark CD is guaranteed to frighten even the most hardened of percussionists.
Showcasing a range of instrumentation from sticks against a stage to edgy electronic expressions.
- One Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu
- Vicious Children - Wally Gunn
- Escaping a Nightmare - Eric Peel
- Bad Juju - Chad Heiny
- Moon Venus - Zack Browning
- Death by Ooga Booga - Edward Freytag
- Desert Sunrise - Alex Stopa
- Hoo Daiko - Robert Damm
- Shared Space - Ivan Trevino
- One Stock and a Dream - Trace Davidson